Northwest Health Law Advocates and Fair Health Prices Washington
2. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website(s):
- from information you provide if you contact us through our website(s), such as name, email address, subject of your inquiry, and your message (“Personal Data”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our website(s), error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website(s); and
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website(s) and usage.
3. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our website(s), we may use automatic data collection technologies such as:
Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. On your computer, you may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser, and you may have similar capabilities on your mobile device. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our website(s).
4. How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal Data for various purposes, including to provide our website(s) to you and provide you with information you request from us. This information may come from NoHLA, FHP, or from an organization we are working with, such as Economic Opportunity Institute and Patient Coalition of Washington. In that case, we will provide your information to that organization so it can facilitate getting information to you. We may also use your information to contact you through newsletters and other notices of interest. If you wish to opt-out of receiving such communications, you may do so at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
6. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
7. Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may review and change your personal information by emailing email@example.com. We may not be able to accommodate your request to delete your information if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement.
8. Data Security
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Data. Although we conduct reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our website(s). Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk.
10. Contact Information
Northwest Health Law Advocates
101 Yesler Way, Suite 300
Seattle, WA 98104
February 7, 2023